'Mastering: Electro & Progressive' is a long awaited pack that contains courses loaded with the most effective techniques and tips of how to to best process and master your tracks. W. A. Production has teamed up with a mastering company masteringedm.com who are bringing the number one voted mastering courses of 2016 right to you.
More than two hours of ultimate knowledge are included as well as everything you ever needed to know about mastering Electro and Progressive genres.
W. A. production team is very proud to announce this great partnership. You will love these mastering courses and you are sure to learn a lot from them. Mastering tracks in your studio with your setup has never been so interesting and fun.
As all courses are streamed online, inside the pack you will find a file with a unique URL that allows you to use the link on any device and watch tutorials anywhere and anytime you want.
Includes 128 minutes divided into 3 complex courses.
What You Will Learn:
• How to use EQ and compression for maximum impact on the dancefloor,
• Learn to make your synths and basses sound huge,
• Learn how to make sure your kick drum cuts through the mix and hits hard,
• Learn how to get your songs loud, fat and in your face while using contrast,
• Dynamics and automation to make it sound massive,
• Learn to master your music for a professional digital release in 2016.
How we will Teach You:
• Explaining how to get a professional sounding mixdown so that you can get the most out of mastering,
• Offering an in depth overview of three different mixdowns that have been submitted for mastering,
• Learn what you have to do to make these tracks sound like a professional release,
• Watch the team mastering three different tracks from start to finish,
• Watch each of those tracks get mastered three different times, with three different sets of tools so that anyone can do it,
• The first master is done with nothing but free plugins. Next the team master the track with iZotope Ozone. Finally with their favourite paid plugins,
• They explain how to get an appropriate level for digital release in 2016 so you can understand what happens to your music when you put it online.